Thursday, January 3, 2008

Is this really my little girl?!?

Trinity has been amazing Chris and I with her voracious appetite for learning. She is already READING! Not to brag (ok, maybe just a little, I am allowed aren't I?) because I know that little if anything can be attributed to my teaching abilities. She has always been very eager to read and knew her entire alphabet before she was two and all the sounds of the letters shortly thereafter. Now, however, she is actually reading well enough that she can read a few early phonics reader books with little to no help from me. She reads everything (and was very confused by the CVS store sign). In the Walmart parking lot she says to me, "Mommy, that says dee-pot." I was confused until I saw her pointing to the Home Depot sign! We're so proud of her but mostly pray that she keeps her positive attitude toward learning for her whole life!

0 comments:

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP