Tuesday, March 4, 2008

2 month check up


Elissa had her two month check-up today even though she is almost 3 months old! We had it scheduled for before our trip to NJ but my mom can't be around people who have recently had the polio vaccine due to the Chemo she is receiving. Since polio is one of the vaccines given at the two month check-up, we postponed it.


All is well with Elissa and she is growing like a weed! She now weighs 11lbs 7oz and is 23 inches long!

We have lots to share from our trip up north but this is all I have time for right now. Maybe tonight :)

4 comments:

crystalc9179 March 4, 2008 at 9:19 PM  

I can't believe how big the kids are getting!! Chris, I am so proud of much you have grown, physically and spiritually. Please keep me updated with all your family affairs and send me pictures, I love seeing your family!!! crystalhess@comcast.net
Love and miss you,
Crystal

Julie March 5, 2008 at 12:54 PM  

Welcome home! You have been missed! Way to grow, Baby Elissa.

Davene March 6, 2008 at 3:41 PM  

What a great happy face! She looks so much like...a Myers. :) I can't figure out exactly who she takes after, but she DEFINITELY looks like she belongs in your family!!!

Who do you think she looks like?

Misty March 6, 2008 at 8:38 PM  

Davene, We weren't sure at first but now I think she looks like Trinity (her baby pictures anyway) It took me looking at a picture of Trinity wearing a hat to decide that though, because Trinity had a mop of dark hair when she was born and it was hard to seperate her from that!

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP