Saturday, April 26, 2008

Thank You Hubba!!!

I LOVE my new camera!!







Chris and the kids got me a new mother's day present ( a little early) - A Canon Rebel XT (or 350D, whatever you want to call it). It is wonderful and much much better than my last camera. The lens for it came today and here are some of the picture that I took at our church's work day.






Houston loves tractors so imagine his delight when he saw this one up close!
And was actually able to sit on it!





OK, that was more than a few but I couldn't decide which ones I liked best!

P.S. - Julie, when the girls come over I hope you don't mind if I practice on them!!






2 comments:

Davene April 27, 2008 at 7:03 AM  

How exciting!!! I know how much this means to you! :)

Julie April 27, 2008 at 6:18 PM  

Yay! What a great gift. You are more than welcome to photo my girls...we could use some documentation that they were 1 1/2 and 3 years old once ;-)

Your pictures look beautiful.

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP