Sunday, June 15, 2008

6 months ago...

I gave birth to a sweet little 6 lb 9 oz baby girl. That little thing is now a 15lb blond haired, blue-eyed baby that is growing way too quickly! Let me start by saying that I would love to add a picture of my little cutie to this post but I went a little picture crazy in NJ and I'm currently uploading the pictures now. It is going to take a long time though considering that I am on picture 139 of 543!!
It seems like Elissa is just growing up faster than the first two. These six months have just flew by! Maybe it is because she is actually hitting most milestones a little sooner than the other two, or maybe it is that by the third I have learned to cherish every stage that she is at at the moment. With the first I was constantly waiting on the next milestone. When will she roll over, when will she laugh, get teeth etc. ? With Elissa I'm more at ease with what she can do, knowing that eventually she will get to the next milestone. Things always seem to take so long when eagerly awaiting them (A watched pot never boils right?) so perhaps the fact that I am not on the edge of my seat waiting for Elissa to do the next thing is why the time seems to be going by faster.

Speaking of milestones, Elissa has hit quite a few recently.

~She can sit up unassisted for a minute or two at a time (providing that nothing interesting catches her eye that she has to reach to the side for in which case she topples over)
~She is also getting around quite well. She rolls and scoots to get where she wants to go and move herself around the room quite effectively!
~Her first tooth has just broken through the gums

Happy Half Birthday Ellie!

0 comments:

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP