Thursday, July 24, 2008

Beach!!

My mom was able to get down to the beach for the first time during our stay today. She is too weak and unsteady to walk on the sand so we reserved a surf chair (the wheelchair with big green wheels in the picture) to get her down there. She only stayed for a few minutes before she needed to go back and rest but she enjoyed it!

I have pictures but blogger is giving me trouble tonight. I'll try to get them up tomorrow!


OK, not exactly tomorrow, but here are the pictures!




3 comments:

Julie July 25, 2008 at 10:29 PM  

That's great. A little taste of Heaven ;-) At least that's what the beach is for me!

Julie July 26, 2008 at 11:17 PM  

What a cool beach chair!

Chris July 27, 2008 at 6:04 PM  

WOW, I have never seen one of those chairs before!

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP