Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Warning: Shameless bragging!

OK, I'm a mom so I have to brag a little about my kids. Trinity's art skills have really been improving and now I can almost always tell what her pictures are before she describes them to me. I was especially proud of this picture she drew today! If you can't tell it is Noah's Ark with Noah and his "friends". She even included a beautiful rainbow and mountains covered by water (the little triangles at the bottom) Another reason I was so proud of this picture was that it was drawn right after she got done reading the story from her Bible storybook to her younger brother and sister. I love this girl!!

1 comments:

Davene July 11, 2008 at 11:42 PM  

It's good to see some bragging...that's your job, right? :) And Trinity is very talented.

Hey, where's the picture of Chris with his super short haircut?! :)

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP