Saturday, August 9, 2008

Happier Times...

So we have all been busy up here. Crying, laughing, praying, grieving, praising, mourning, worshipping, working, rejoicing, reflecting, remembering and crying some more. A lot of our time is tainted with a sadness that only time will dull but we have had our happier times as well. Here is a sampling...



The kids in their production on the final day of VBS at the church we attend while we are in NJ
Devon, graciously being my model

Elissa playing with TJ. This is Chris' mom and dad's pup that we are watching for the week.

Look at me! I can crawl, I really can!

1 comments:

Davene August 11, 2008 at 9:21 PM  

That little Miss Elissa! I'm not a bit surprised that she can crawl because she was getting close to it the last time I saw her!

I'm so glad to see an update from you. Thanks for the pictures, and know that you are still in our prayers.

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP