Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Barrack Obama

The Presidential runner-up was in Harrisonburg today; speaking at a rally at the University. He stayed at my hotel for a few hours where I work . I was working and I got to shake his hand and greet him upon his entering and leaving the property. He seems like a nice guy, although he still will not get my vote. I had some good talks with the Secret Service; they gave me one of their pins. Made for an interesting night.

Grace be with you all.

And may God bless whoever he wills to hold the US presidential office for the next four years.

2 comments:

Misty October 28, 2008 at 7:35 PM  

Cool! Did you tell him that?..LOL

Julie October 30, 2008 at 3:00 PM  

Wow! What a great day to be working...to touch a piece of history.

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP