Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trick or Treat!

We had a fantastic Halloween day. The McClay's invited the kids and I over for lunch and a playdate (and some mommy time!) and we all had a blast. Julie also asked if we were taking the kids trick or treating that evening. It was something I was toying with (we don't usually take the kids although Trinity has been when she was really little and went with a cousin) Chris had to work and I wasn't sure I wanted to manage three kids walking down the street with just me in the dark! She invited us over to their house for dinner and trick or treating together (Steve and I took the kids while Julie passed out candy) and the kids had a great time. It was fun to see hem create their own costumes. And they definitely got enough candy to last a looong time!






My Fancy Nancy/ Fairy Princess




Spiderman, Spiderman...




Isn't she the cutest dalmation you've ever seen?!



Pre Trick-or-treating fun!



The first house!








Enjoying some candy and watching "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!"

1 comments:

Julie November 3, 2008 at 2:38 PM  

Fun times! Thanks for coming over and hanging out with us. We love our friends!

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP