Thursday, November 20, 2008

What?! ALREADY??!

She's walking. Elissa is walking all the way across the room, with no help! I don't think I'm ready for this..lol. No pictures today but I promise I'll get one tomorrow.

In other news, Chris and I actually went out on a date tonight. We went to see James Bond (It was good, not the best one, but good) and our wonderful friend Katie sat with the kids. Thank you!

Sorry for the lack of posting. Busy and tired here! These first months of pregnancy are exhausting (worse, I think, than actually having a newborn!) As my friend Julie said, it's like having "liquid sleep running through your veins"! Couldn't have said it better myself!

Speaking of this pregnancy, Trinity is insisting that this baby is a boy. She really wants Elissa to get a baby brother like she has. She really enjoys having Houston around. She has his name picked out and everything and when I mention the fact that God may bless us with another girl she looks at me like i have three heads and says, "IT'S A BABY BOY!" For your sake I hope you are right darling!!

*Chris did get her to admit though that if this baby is a girl she would "love her anyway" *

2 comments:

Davene November 21, 2008 at 4:33 PM  

It's always good to read these quick updates from you!

Elissa is amazing--flat out, amazing. :)

And Trinity cracks me up...so helpful and all with choosing a name for your baby. If ours is a boy, maybe we should see if our firstborn can come up with a name for us; considering our difficulty the last time, it might be the best thing!

Julie November 23, 2008 at 5:59 PM  

I did a double take in the infant nursery today when I saw a little girl walking. "Is that Elissa?" I asked. Yes, it is!!!! She looked so cute walking around in there.mommypancis@aol.com

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP