Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Earth Day!


I'm posting this link in honor of Earth Day which is April 22nd (tomorrow)! It is a real eye opener on one small thing that you can do that makes a HUGE difference - bring cloth bags to the grocery store! I do this...but unfortunately not always. I forget them at home or in the car etc. After looking at this I will be trying harder!
So I want to know, what "green" things do you do or will you do in honor of Earth Day (which should be everyday...lol)

Do Something Drastic...Cut the Plastic!

2 comments:

Julie April 22, 2009 at 8:27 AM  

I have a recycling bin...does that count? I cloth diaper *mostly*...but I know I need to get on the cloth bag train...or at least bring my own plastic bags back to recycle. Love you, friend!

Misty April 22, 2009 at 8:57 AM  

Sure that counts! We reuse the plastic bags we bring home at least..in the small trash cans and what not. That's something, right?

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP