Sunday, May 24, 2009

37 Weeks! (and a contest!)

I'm technically full term now so that means Baby Girl can come any time now (whenever you are ready Little One!!) Here is a belly picture from today. I feel stretched to the max!

And for fun I want your guesses! When do you think baby will be born? And how much do you think she will weigh? Whoever is closest to her birth date will get a prize ( I don't know what yet but it will be good, I promise!!) If there is a tie I will use weight as the tie breaker!

Just to help you along with your guesses here are our previous children's birth dates, weights and due dates.
Trinity: Due October 10th, Born September 27th, 5lbs, 12oz
Houston: Due January 20th, Born January 2nd, 6lbs 9oz
Elissa: Due December 27th, Born December 15th, 6lbs 9oz

My due date this time is June 15th...good luck!

9 comments:

Capricorn May 24, 2009 at 4:19 PM  

Hey !
Nice Blog

I think your baby will born on 2nd of June.

How about this wild guess!

I liked your blog very much.

Take Care.

Julie May 25, 2009 at 6:09 PM  

Since my 4th was the biggest and broke all of my patterns, I am going for June 7 (so that She and Miss Mairi and I can ALL party on together), and that extra cooking time will push her up to 7lbs 4oz (instead of the 10lb4oz my Kieran was ;-)

Anonymous May 26, 2009 at 6:07 AM  

I think our little girl is going to wait until May 30th cause she is waiting for her sister and brother to come back home first. Weight I'll guess to be 6 lb 14 oz.
Love you little one,
MomMom Sandy

Chris May 26, 2009 at 1:40 PM  

My guess is June 5; 6 lb 9 oz and 19 inches long

Misty May 26, 2009 at 3:06 PM  

Hey, June 5th was my guess..lol and I say 7lbs 1oz (my guess doesn't count though)

Anonymous May 26, 2009 at 9:34 PM  

I'll say .... June 9th and 7lb 2oz.
Love,
PopPop

Davene May 28, 2009 at 9:44 PM  

Hmmm... let's see.

June 1

6 lbs, 10 oz (like David was)

I have an idea for the prize--how about a photo shoot from the awesomely talented Misty Myers??? :)

Misty May 29, 2009 at 8:00 PM  

Davene, I like that idea for a prize but since they are free at the moment anyway...lol And besides, you don't think you can go and have a baby and get away with me NOT coming over and getting some newborn pictures do you? ;)

Anonymous June 9, 2009 at 10:13 AM  

Okay - So is it a tie? Julie guessed June 7th and Dad June 9th. But Dad is alittle closer by weight..... The best prize is that Anastasia and Misty are both happy and healthy.
Love,
Mom

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP