Sunday, May 24, 2009

37 Weeks! (and a contest!)

I'm technically full term now so that means Baby Girl can come any time now (whenever you are ready Little One!!) Here is a belly picture from today. I feel stretched to the max!

And for fun I want your guesses! When do you think baby will be born? And how much do you think she will weigh? Whoever is closest to her birth date will get a prize ( I don't know what yet but it will be good, I promise!!) If there is a tie I will use weight as the tie breaker!

Just to help you along with your guesses here are our previous children's birth dates, weights and due dates.
Trinity: Due October 10th, Born September 27th, 5lbs, 12oz
Houston: Due January 20th, Born January 2nd, 6lbs 9oz
Elissa: Due December 27th, Born December 15th, 6lbs 9oz

My due date this time is June 15th...good luck!

9 comments:

Unknown May 24, 2009 at 4:19 PM  

Hey !
Nice Blog

I think your baby will born on 2nd of June.

How about this wild guess!

I liked your blog very much.

Take Care.

Julie May 25, 2009 at 6:09 PM  

Since my 4th was the biggest and broke all of my patterns, I am going for June 7 (so that She and Miss Mairi and I can ALL party on together), and that extra cooking time will push her up to 7lbs 4oz (instead of the 10lb4oz my Kieran was ;-)

Anonymous May 26, 2009 at 6:07 AM  

I think our little girl is going to wait until May 30th cause she is waiting for her sister and brother to come back home first. Weight I'll guess to be 6 lb 14 oz.
Love you little one,
MomMom Sandy

Chris May 26, 2009 at 1:40 PM  

My guess is June 5; 6 lb 9 oz and 19 inches long

Misty May 26, 2009 at 3:06 PM  

Hey, June 5th was my guess..lol and I say 7lbs 1oz (my guess doesn't count though)

Anonymous May 26, 2009 at 9:34 PM  

I'll say .... June 9th and 7lb 2oz.
Love,
PopPop

Davene May 28, 2009 at 9:44 PM  

Hmmm... let's see.

June 1

6 lbs, 10 oz (like David was)

I have an idea for the prize--how about a photo shoot from the awesomely talented Misty Myers??? :)

Misty May 29, 2009 at 8:00 PM  

Davene, I like that idea for a prize but since they are free at the moment anyway...lol And besides, you don't think you can go and have a baby and get away with me NOT coming over and getting some newborn pictures do you? ;)

Anonymous June 9, 2009 at 10:13 AM  

Okay - So is it a tie? Julie guessed June 7th and Dad June 9th. But Dad is alittle closer by weight..... The best prize is that Anastasia and Misty are both happy and healthy.
Love,
Mom

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP