Friday, July 24, 2009

So Big!





Anastasia is growing so fast! She is 6 weeks old already and getting prettier every day (if I do say so myself) She is getting more expressive and giving beautiful little smiles now. She will also sit for long periods of time and look at her mobile or the mirror on her bouncy seat. She also LOVES to be outside and if she is a little fussy just taking her outside in the stroller and letting her look up at the trees calms her right down :)

She really is a very content baby for which I am very grateful. Not my best sleeper but not bad compared to horror stories I have heard. She still waks up about twice a night. Her normal pattern is to go down at about 10pm, get up at about 2 or 3 am and go straight back to sleep after a feeding and then wake up again at around 5 or 6 am and go back to sleep until around 7 or 8. She normally ends up snuggling in bed with me after the second feeding.

2 comments:

Julie July 24, 2009 at 4:40 PM  

Such a babydoll! What a precious little girl.

Davene July 24, 2009 at 10:03 PM  

Great pictures! You are so creative. :)

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP