Friday, August 21, 2009

It's that time of year!

I can't believe that Trinity is starting kindergarten this year.! She is getting so big. I drug her out yesterday to get some "Back to School" pictures (can you call them back-to-school if this is her first year?) Well, it started raining while we were there but we did the best we could...

Photobucket

And just for memory's sake I'm including these pictures of little Ana. See how her dress is up? She always grabs a hold of her dress or shirt and holds onto it up near her face while she is falling asleep. I think it is so cute and just one of the little unique things about her that I never want to forget!

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

Anonymous August 22, 2009 at 7:47 AM  

Awwwww - Trinity looks so cute in her school uniform. I bet she loves school! You'll have to add that to your photography page about doing school pictures - I love the collage. Anastasia is growing so big so quick. I can't wait to see all of you.
Love, Mom

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP