Thursday, August 27, 2009

Off for vacation!

I'll be leaving tomorrow for a much needed vacation. The kids and I are headed up to NJ to the shore for a week with my sister and my aunt. Then I will be hanging around in New Jersey for another week while Chris and his mom go to see his younger brother graduate from Basic Training. And if that wasn't enough, on the way home we will be staying overnight in Maryland for a day of fossil hunting with the kids! I doubt I'll have the chance to blog much (at least until next week). I'll be back mid-September (Can you believe it is almost September already?!)
If you are here and are interested in a session feel free to email me and/or call me and I will get back to you as soon as I can!

0 comments:

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP