Monday, August 10, 2009

Say What?

Anastasia slept for almost 10 HOURS straight last night! What a blessing! She has been averaging about 7 for the past week but last night I put her down at 11pm and she didn't get up until almost 9 this morning! I had to go in and check a few times to make sure she was OK! I feel like I could conquer the world today (or at least the laundry) with that much sleep under my belt...lol

and now some totally unrelated photos of Elissa..(but what's a blog post without pictures?)

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous August 10, 2009 at 3:02 PM  

I love how you captured the beauty of my precious grandbaby and also the beauty of the landscape. I'm just slightly bias. LOL.

Love,
Mom

Davene August 14, 2009 at 11:02 AM  

I am not jealous. I am not jealous. I am not jealous. (about the sleep)

:)

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP