Monday, October 19, 2009

Micah~ a sneak peek

I had a session yesterday evening with a really sweet family. They happen to go to my church and I didn't know it until yesterday! (note to self: introduce yourself to more of your church family!)
This little guy didn't seem to mind a bit that it was only in the 40's outside but the rest of us were shivering!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

One thing I loved about Micah was that he was so EXPRESSIVE! I don't think I have two pictures of him making the same face. So cute.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love these wonderful fall colors!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous October 20, 2009 at 5:52 AM  

What a great photo shoot! I love the fall foliage in the background. Nice family too - I like that they included their puppies in their family picture.
Thanks for sharing.
Love,
Mom

Chris October 20, 2009 at 2:13 PM  

WOW! You nailed the focus at 1.8 AWESOME!

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP