Friday, November 13, 2009

Silkie Lips

Elissa has a blanket (actually 2) that not only have satin on the edge but covering the entire back of the blanket. We've taken to calling them her "silkies". She carries them around the house and sleeps with them at night. She takes the satin part of the blanket and rubs it on her lips (or hand, or foot, or belly...) all while making these smoochy lips. It is so cute! If she doesn't have her official silkie she will find anything similar and do the same thing. Most recently I found her using the feet of a stuffed fairy for this purpose (her shoes were made from satin)
Photobucket
On a side note, I did the same thing when I was small (although I don't think I made the lips) and even know if I am left holding "silkie" for too long I'll catch myself rubbing it on my palm!

1 comments:

Emily Sacra November 13, 2009 at 3:30 PM  

Joelle had a 'Silky' blanket, but she took it to the mall and set it down... never to be seen again :( Such and adorable picture!

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP