Thursday, April 29, 2010

11 days new

I had the pleasure of photographing sweet little Cole yesterday. He was such a dream! Most babies take a while to get in to a deep sleep before I can pose them without squirming and fussing. Cole slept pretty much from the minute I got there until the minute I left. I think he opened one eye halfway once ;) The one thing I love about babies like that is that is that it gives me ample opportunity to provide variety in the pictures with pose changes, background changes, props etc... So I can get shots that are...

Traditional
Photobucket

Colorful
Photobucket

and Contemporary
Photobucket

I hope you enjoy your preview, Mom and Dad! Thanks for letting me capture your little one's first fleeting moments!

2 comments:

Anonymous May 11, 2010 at 11:27 PM  

Amazingly beautiful! What a blessing you are providing to people.

Aaron C.

Misty May 16, 2010 at 10:48 PM  

Thank you Aaron :)

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP