Friday, April 2, 2010

A Swingin' Good Time!

I had another family shoot yesterday and this weather is WONDERFUL for photos. I would be happy happy happy if it could be like this every. single. day. Ahh, spring! This was yet another family that goes to my church that I hadn't officially met yet. We go to a pretty large church but I think I need to mingle a little more! lol We met at Wildwood park which is an awesome location for photos and of course what kid can resist the playground?!?

Photobucket

This little guy was full of smiles!

Photobucket

Thanks so much "C" Family! I had a great time and I hope you enjoy your preview!

Photobucket

1 comments:

Julie April 4, 2010 at 2:39 PM  

I love this family! Awesome people to get to know. And you did a beautiful job on the photos as always. And I am so glad that we didn't lose Houston this morning!

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP