Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Anastasia!!

My sweet little Ana Grace,
I can hardly believe that you are turning one today. It feels like only yesterday that I held your tiny little warm body for the first time. You are an absolute delight in our family and you stole our hearts from the moment you arrived! You are growing so quickly and I am amazed at everything you can do!

I love seeing you walk down the hallway, hand-in-hand with your Daddy when he gets you from your crib in the morning.

I love the way you scrunch up your little nose and squint your eyes when you are smiling at someone and want them to smile back.
Photobucket


I love that you say "datdoo" (thank you) when someone gives you something.

I love the way you adore and are adored by your brother and sisters.
Photobucket

I love the way you help with the laundry by handing me things out of the basket and repeating the same "word" in your sing song voice every time.


I love the way you sing and dance when you hear music. (you can hear her singing "Bible" in the beginning of the video) and the way you say Mama (at the end of teh video)


I love the way you love bath time! I often find you in the bathroom playing next to the tub with your rubber duckies!
Photobucket

I love the way that you try to walk backwards and sideways.

I love that you think I'm something special
Photobucket

I love everything you about you!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Happy first birthday, Anastasia Grace! We love you!
Love,
Mommy, Daddy, Trinity, Houston, and Elissa

2 comments:

Misty June 8, 2010 at 11:28 AM  

Photos of me and Ana together courtesy of Emily Joy http://emilyjoyphoto.blogspot.com/

Anonymous June 8, 2010 at 3:00 PM  

misty- these pictures and videos are soooo precious and wonderful. i love them! anna is such a cute little girl. happy 1st birthday to her!!! :)
love, devon.

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP