Thursday, September 23, 2010

3 month old cutie!

I love watching clients grow! I photographed this little beauty as a newborn. Now she is almost 4 months old. She was a super happy little girl but something about having that gigantic black camera in front of my face made it so that she tried her best not to smile when I was holding it up. Take it away and she was all smiles. Hold up the camera and she was stoic! I did manage to sneak a few though! She is gorgeous with or without a smile Enjoy your sneak peek!

Photobucket

It was a beautiful evening!
Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous September 23, 2010 at 10:48 PM  

You captured my niece beautifully!

~Hadassah's Aunt Steph

Misty September 23, 2010 at 10:50 PM  

Thank you, Steph! Helps that you have an adorable niece!

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP