Friday, November 26, 2010

And the winner is......

All the entries were counted up and numbered according to the order in which they were received. Then a winner was picked using a random number generator.
And the winner is...

Deanna!!!

Photobucket

Congrats Deanna! Email me at Misty.m.myers@gmail.com to claim your prize!

To all those who didn't win, email me (With "Contest Coupon" as the subject line) to receive a coupon good for 25% off your session fee and prints for your next session (good through 2011)!

5 comments:

Deanna November 26, 2010 at 10:01 PM  

YEAH! Thanks Misty!

Davene November 26, 2010 at 10:21 PM  

Congrats, Deanna! I'm really happy for you. :)

deanna November 26, 2010 at 10:51 PM  

Davene, that is very kind of you! I did think today might have been a good day for you to open a facebook account! ;) Hope you are doing well!

Lindsey November 27, 2010 at 10:02 AM  

Congratutaltions, Deanna! I have never met you before but I am friends with Julie and have heard many wonderful things about you! I have loved seeing pictures of your sweet kids on Misty's blog! Enjoy your prize. :)

Davene November 27, 2010 at 11:54 AM  

Deanna, I was tempted!!! :)

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP