Sunday, April 17, 2011

Does it get any cuter?! {Harrisonburg Baby Photographer}

Seriously?! Just look at this face! I had some new props I wanted to try out and I knew just who to ask to model for me. He did a fabulous job, don't you think?

This series just says Spring to me. I love it!

Photobucket

And I have been wanting to use these coke crates for some time so when I saw those coke signs hanging in this little guys parent's garage I was excited! I added a bit of vintage processing to this one to fit with the theme.

Photobucket

Thank you so much for dragging your crew out and letting me borrow your little man!

2 comments:

Jen Gasper April 17, 2011 at 9:56 PM  

Gosh, he is cute! Great styling and such real expressions from this little guy. Looks like you had tons of fun!

Davene Grace April 17, 2011 at 11:03 PM  

So adorable! He looks like a perfect model for what you were trying to capture. I love to see your work!! :)

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP