Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Promise {Harrisonburg Photographer}

Photobucket

"God said, “This is the sign of the covenant which I am making between Me and you and every living creature that is with you, for all successive generations; I set My bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a sign of a covenant between Me and the earth. “It shall come about, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow will be seen in the cloud, and I will remember My covenant, which is between Me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and never again shall the water become a flood to destroy all flesh. “When the bow is in the cloud, then I will look upon it, to remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is on the earth.” And God said to Noah, “This is the sign of the covenant which I have established between Me and all flesh that is on the earth.” Genesis 9:12-17

3 comments:

Davene Grace May 18, 2011 at 11:43 PM  

Gorgeous! I LOVE this! :)

Sally May 19, 2011 at 1:53 PM  

This is one great picture! (I hopped over here to see it with the link on Davene's blog.)

Jen Gasper May 19, 2011 at 5:52 PM  

SO beautiful!

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP