Tuesday, June 14, 2011

A Day Late {Harrisonburg Baby Photographer}

..and a dollar short. Well, this post is more than a day late (and I'm probably more than a dollar short) but "better late than never" they say. June 8th was My baby girl's 2nd Birthday! I debated whether to label this post with "Baby Photographer" or "Childrens Photographer". I settled on baby because I want to hold onto her baby days as long as I can!

Dear Anastasia,
Happy Happy Birthday, my sweet little girl! You are such a joy in our family. Always the life of the party. Such a BIG personality in such a tiny person. Some of the things that I love about this stage of your life are
~That you love to play "This little piggie" and I often find you laying on the floor with one shoe off playing this with your own toes
~That you are so affectionate. You will often sneak up to me just for a quick kiss or to wrap your little arms tight around my neck.
~That you call flowers "beautifuls"
~That you love to "read" and be read to. It isn't unusual to find you sitting by a book shelf with books spread all around you.
~Your concern for others when you think someone is sad or hurt. If a sister or brother is crying you often can be found sitting next to her, rubbing her back. And if someone says ouch you always respond with "Are you OK?"
I can't believe it has already been two years since the day you joined our family and we couldn't imagine life without you!
Love,
Mommy

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And this post may be late but we celebrated on time with a Cat in the Hat themed "party" at our home group!
Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

CRHSdiaries June 17, 2011 at 2:10 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
CRHSdiaries June 17, 2011 at 2:13 PM  

Misty,

You are so creative! I love seeing the ingenious things you come up with.

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP