Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Will Work for Marshmallows {Harrisonburg Baby Photographer}

Sometimes I ask my clients to do strange things. Most of the time they give me a quizzical look and then oblige my strange request,trusting my vision that it will make for a great picture. (Most of the time it does while occasionally the results aren't quite what I had in mind). So when I asked Mom to place her little girl in the ivy in front of the jewelry store I definitely got strange looks. Not from Mom, though! Hadassah surely thought we had lost our minds! But when she discovered that there were marshmallows as part of the deal she went along happily an I think we got some great shots!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

Anonymous December 21, 2011 at 3:05 PM  

Beautiful. I especially like the mommy and daughter one.
--maretta

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP