Monday, January 14, 2013

New Year, New Deal!

I wanted to kick off the new year with a great special. Unfortunately, I am just now getting around to getting it posted but it is definitely worth the wait. The idea came to me as I was organizing my families images and deciding what to get printed for our albums (because they are severely neglected and empty). Then I figured that some of your family albums may be in the same condition! Enter the "Fill the Albums" special.

The "Fill the Albums" special is $300 and includes: 
    (1) One full session (2 hours of shooting time with 20+ online proofs)
    (5) digital images (with printing rights)
 $300 small prints credit (good for prints 8x10 and smaller)
   40% off of additional prints and enlargements  
   Over $700 value! 

 The special is in the form of a gift certificate that can be used anytime in the year 2013! Email or call today to take advantage of this great deal available through the end of January!

Since I can't post without pictures, here is one from this fall of my own little cuties! Photobucket

0 comments:

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP