Sunday, December 2, 2007

Beautiful Life

There is nothing more beautiful in Life than a family thirsting together after the wellsprings of God. There is nothing more beautiful than a family who decides to live by Joshua 24:15 "As for me and my Household, we will serve the Lord."
I added over 150 pictures to the slideshow that you can see on the right of these words and I will be adding more and more as life goes on and I will highlight certain ones to talk about on the blog. But what a great way for friends and family to enjoy our life from afar! I had so much fun looking at these pictures and choosing them for you to see! I hope the rest of my blogger friends try to do the same thing and add a slideshow to their blogs!

Grace and Peace to you all,
Chris

0 comments:

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP