Friday, December 28, 2007

The Third Day after Christmas

I know it has been three days since Christmas, but I am finally getting you clued in to our special day. We had the pleasure of my Mom and Dad and younger brother Matt. They were in Harrisonburg from the 23rd to the 26th of December. It was a wonderful Christmas morning for all of us, especially Trinity and Houston. Because if it was left up to Misty and I the kids would only have a few gifts, but with through my Mom and Dad my kids had a plethora of presents. So my kid's Christmas morning was very similar to one of mine when I was a kid. Thanks Mommom Sandy and Poppop Wayne. Below is some of the pictures of that Christmas morning:

















0 comments:

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP