Friday, January 18, 2008

Siblings...

I Love watching all three (I still can't really believe that we actually have three) of my children interacting with one another. The bonds that they have with one another is amazing and I pray that they will always be this close.

Trinity will often ask, "Houston, do you love me?" To which he always responds "uh-huh!" and Houston often runs to her for comfort when he has fallen and gotten hurt. She is like a little mother to him asking him, "Aww, can I kiss it, Honey?" And they both just adore their new little sister and constantly want to hold her, and touch her, and pat her back, and rub her head, and on and on.
Aren't they beautiful??





I thank God for giving me the opportunity to be a mother to these three little blessings!

1 comments:

Julie January 21, 2008 at 9:18 AM  

They ARE precious! They give out lots of love to each other, because they have a good mommy who pours love into them. Have a wonderful day!

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP