Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Not much time..





to blog tonight. I will be leaving for New Jersey tomorrow morning and have been busy packing and a million other things. I will leave you with some recent pictures :)




We've been calling him Neo..ya know, Trinity and Neo from the Matrix..lol





Her newest trick..lol.. sucking her thumb







Picking flowers at the park






Dare devils







Puppy Love




Looking for God's creation's aka bugs (YUCK!)

Jungle explorer!

I like this picture because within this small group pf kids there are atleast three differnt languages represented. Spanish, English, and what I think was Russian. Such diversity!

1 comments:

Julie May 30, 2008 at 11:08 PM  

Such cute kids and great pictures! Thinking of you, my friend. We'll keep in cyber-touch!!!

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP