Friday, June 20, 2008

Better late than never!



Here are a few of the 543 pictures I took while we were in New Jersey...


Grandma with her grandbabies


Gasp..a picture of me!


And even one of the whole family!

My gorgeous little niece Gianna..don't you just love those curls?


On my mom's porch hung a little birdhouse. My mom had told us over the phone that birds had built their nest in it. While we were there the eggs hatched and we were able to watch the parents constantly feed the babies who grew louder and more daring until they flew away! It was so neat to be able to have the kids see that whole process. The mother and father bird were back and forth all day everyday bringing bugs for the babies to eat. I'm sure they are glad that it only takes about two weeks for their little ones to grow up and leave the nest. I got tired just watching them!


Little Ryan, who only 4 days older than Elissa weighed a few ounces less than her at birth. He is much bigger now!


My beautiful girl (one of them anyway!)


Water fun at Aunt Lisa's house!

They stayed in the pool until they were shaking and their lips were purple!


Another one of my beautiful nieces. This is before her dance recital which she did wonderfully in. We're proud of you, Devon!


Grandma with all her grandchildren that are still kids


Trinity and her friend Tanner. Tanner and Trinity grew up together. She always loved visiting Tanner at Mommom and Poppops house and she still does!




One of the main reasons we went up t0 NJ was for the celebration of my cousin Courtney's wedding. Here I am with the beautiful bride!


And the Happy Couple! Congratulations Courtney and Kevin!

If you made it to the end of this looong post of pictures you should get a prize! As for me, I'm going to bed!

1 comments:

Davene June 21, 2008 at 9:31 AM  

I LOVE the picture of you and Elissa!

You're really figuring stuff out with your new camera. The portraits you're taking are great!

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP