Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Where have you been?







Good question. I know we disappeared for a while. It has been rather busy around here these last few days. Our church's VBS started on Sunday (which was a loooong day. We left the house at 9 am and didn't get home until 9 pm!) and the last day is tomorrow. I am the Pre-K leader and Chris is, well, he's wearing quite a few hats. He was in charge of the advertising, he does registration, Pre-K's story time, and is also in the skit at the opening every day! We also helped prepare some of the dinner's that are served for the workers every night. Our theme is DinoDetective's Digging up God's Truth. The kids are having a blast!




Here is Chris as Dr. Doug A. Fossilup. I must say he does a brilliant job! He really gets the kids laughing with his silly antics (I'll admit, most of the adults laugh pretty hard as well!)






Here are the amazing puppets for the Creation Investigation






Some of my Pre-Kers!




Tomorrow is Family Fun Day with Hot dogs, snow cones, pony rides, and more. I better get to bed so that I have the energy! Lol

2 comments:

Davene June 26, 2008 at 1:28 PM  

How funny that we both have VBS this week. Your theme sounds like it's right up Chris's alley! :)

The picture of Trinity with the "Jesus Loves Me" sign is great!

Julie June 27, 2008 at 10:39 PM  

We ALL had VBS this week. I sent my delegates to help out, as it was all I could do to GET them there. They had a fun time and learned a lot about God's POWER.

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP