Saturday, July 12, 2008

6 long weeks

Today, Chris packed up and headed to South Carolina for his 6 week chaplaincy training. I alreday can't wait for him to get back! Funny how I can miss him so much more already when I know that he won't be returning in a few hours, than when he say, leaves for work in the morning. The kids are doing well as they don't really understand how long 6 weeks is.


We have plenty to keep us busy until he gets home though. I just found out yesterday that we will be renting a beach house in Ocean City, NJ for the week of July 19th with my mom and my sister so we will be heading to NJ on the 18th. Until then we will be going to the pool alot I'm sure and the library. I also will be going on a Girl's Night with my friends Julie and Davene. Julie is wonderful enough to let Davene and I borrow her oldest girls to watch our little ones. (Davene husband is away as well).


Yeserday before Chris left we took a trip to he arboretum to take some pictures for the kids (and me) to have some cherished photos of them with Daddy while he is gone. Here are a few!














2 comments:

Julie July 12, 2008 at 4:49 PM  

you and the girls match! did you make the clothes??? beautiful pix...praying 4 U call for anything at all. baby nursing so thats why this is odd :-)

Misty July 12, 2008 at 7:40 PM  

Julie, yes I did make the matching clothes..lol I found the fabric really cheap and couldn't help myself! Thank you for the prayers. It is hard to type and nurse (at least type well and nurse..lol)

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP