Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Girl's Night

Last night I wen out to dinner with my friends Julie and Davene (Julie's newest little one, Mairi came along as well). I always enjoy the time that I spend with them. Julie let Davene and I borrow her oldest girls to watch our kids (Thanks Katie and Shannon!!) We met a my house and walked to Dave's Taverna. The food was yummy but the company was better. Here is picture from when we returned...

In other news, the kids and I are keeping busy. We went to storytime at the library this morning and learned about bees. We came home and the kids took naps while I started packing and then when they got up we headed to the pool for a few hours. 4 days down only 38 to go until daddy comes home..lol!
Chris is doing well, tired, but doing well. He shot me a quick email before he fell into bed tonight but said he would call tomorrow. I'll give you more info when I can!

2 comments:

Davene July 16, 2008 at 12:53 AM  

I really enjoyed our girls' night out!!! Let me know if you need anything in the next couple of days, OK? :)

Julie July 16, 2008 at 5:40 PM  

Ditto what Davene said. You girlfriends are always a heap of encouragement to me.

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP