Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Rondom Happenings



I have been MIA from blogland lately. I'm not a writer by nature and I always have tons of things I want to share but I often don't get around to doing it. I meant to post this last night bu I decided to go to bed instead..lol.




Yesterday after Chris left for work i decided to treat the kids to ice cream We went to Bruster's, a local ice cream store that makes wonderful homemade ice cream in all sorts of yummy flavors. The kids favorite hing are the baby cones with sprinkles. They are served in a tiny cone and sprinkles are out on one side of the ice cream and little candy eyes on the other so the cones look like little monsters (Yes, I should get a picture but I didn't bring my camera). My favorite part about these baby cones is that they are free to any child 40" tall or under! (And all of my kids fit into that description so I only have to pay for ice cream) I also love the small size of these. They are a nice treat for he kids without being sugar overload. Anyway, I got all the kids, even Elissa, and ice cream cone yesterday and guess who was he first one done. Elissa! She ate all of the ice cream and even the cone faster than the other kids. She is definitely an eater!




On the way home from the ice cream store, Houston was trying to get my attention. "Mommy, mommy. MOMMY!" he repeated. I was in the middle of a thought and didn't answer him right away so I hear coming from the backseat.." Mommy Thomas!!" LOL (in case you don't know, that is his middle name. So cute!






We also just received in the mail yesterday some tambourines to use during family worship. The kids love them and I'm glad that they help cover up my terrible singing voice..lol

The tambourines in action!


My Cuties





Look, Mom!


I'm preeetty sure his isn't what he walker was intended for!
















1 comments:

Julie August 26, 2008 at 4:14 PM  

Welcome back! I am so ready to catch up with you and it was fun seeing the pictures on your blog. I am in overwhelmed-land, so I don't know when I'll be blogging, but I'll try.

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP