Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Home again...

The kids and I arrived home in Virginia safely today so the afternoon was a little crazy! Unpacking, grocery shopping, cleaning, and I'm still not done. I had to stop unpacking to lower the crib since my baby is getting so big!!! When we left, she was a little baby and just scooting around some on the floor. Now, she is crawling and pulling herself up to standing which warranted the lowering of the crib before bed today. Speaking of bed, that is where I'm headed. Goodnight!

2 comments:

Julie August 20, 2008 at 10:34 PM  

Hey! You are home! I was wondering when that would happen. PLEASE call me with anything you need. Welcome back. You were missed.

Davene August 22, 2008 at 10:57 PM  

Welcome home! Maybe we can get together next week and take the kids to the park sometime? :)

Like Julie said, please feel free to call if you need anything!

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP