Tuesday, September 30, 2008

We're Baaack!


We arrived safely home yesterday evening and are trying to ge back into the swing of things around here. I don't have time to type a lengthy post (not that I usually type lenghy posts..lol) so I'll give you a few photos and captions.


First some congratulations...


Congratulations Mark and Rachael on your marriage! It was a lovely ceremony and we also had a great time at the reception! (and thanks for letting me practice my photography on you guys!)




The gorgeous flowergirl :)





Congratulations Tiffany and Lamar on your new baby boy!! (And again, thanks for letting me practice on him!)





Elijah Lamar
September 20, 2008
6lbs
19 1/2 inches







And here are some pictures from Chris and Trinity's celebration with family...

Elissa and MomMom Myers

Elissa and Ryan

Houston and his cousin Noah (see the resemblence?..this is the first time we noticed how much they look alike!)

1 comments:

Julie October 1, 2008 at 9:40 PM  

Welcome Back! I saw your van as I drove by today. Thanks for sharing the pictures. You did a beautiful job on them. Your skills are growing :-)

Also, the flower girl dress is so pretty (as is the sweet girl). You are gifted in so many ways. I'm looking forward to catching up soon.

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP