Monday, October 6, 2008

Slacking


ok, I'll admit it. I'm a slacker. There are so many things that i say to myself, "Oh, I should blog about that" and hen I either totally forget or am too busy with life and it never gets done. Here are some of the things I thought about throughout the week that I wanted to blog about (i'm sure there are others tha I will leave out. Please forgive me )




First, I just can't believe how incredibley BIG Elissa is getting. She seems so grown up. Her top teeth are really coming in now and giving her that "big kid" look. She can stand totally unassisted for a moment at a time. She waves Hi and Bye as well as says DaDa and does "So Big". Where is my little bitty baby?!?!




Here is Elissa in the car on the way home from NJ last week. She was so good even though she was awake quite a bit of the time. She pulled a drum from the seat next to her into her lap and serenaded us for the rest of the ride home :)

I lalso bought this bag of wooden letters at the thrift store for Houston to play with in hopes that it would help him learn his alphabet. He loves them and so far they seem to be helping. Not only is he learning his alphabet we use them for sorting, and learning comparison (big and small etc) Definitely worth the quarter or so that I paid!




Trinity also loves using the letters to spell out messages. Unfortunately we learned ther are no E's anywhere o be found. So she creatively figures out ways around that (like using a Y where she needs the long E sound or leaving the E out when it is silent)


Here is a mesage for you MomMom Sandy! LOL

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.




1 comments:

Anonymous October 10, 2008 at 5:50 PM  

Yes, sweetie .... even MomMom sins .... Praise the Lord for our Blessed Saviour, Jesus, that has saved us from our sin.

I Love you too!
MomMom

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP