Friday, February 13, 2009

Baby Girl

I had my regular anatomy scan ultrasound today. Everything looked great and Baby Girl is still a girl..lol! She was also measuring normally and everything looks good. She was incredibly balled up and LOW in my pelvis (no wonder I have to pee every time I stand up, as the tech said she is literally lying right on my bladder). It took some coaxing to her her to move enough so that we could get all the measurements etc. that we needed. It also made it difficult to get good pictures! The tech even lowered the head of the table and raised the foot to try and let gravity coax her up a little but it didn't do much good. She was comfy where she was at! You can see how curled up she is by the fact that she has her foot up by her forhead!!












1 comments:

Davene February 13, 2009 at 9:39 PM  

I think these pictures turned out great!!! :) It's so funny to see her little foot up by her head. What a sweetheart already!

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP