Sunday, February 15, 2009

Simple Sunday ~ Daffodils


Thankful for these cheery blooms that greet me every time I walk into our kitchen. These were part of my birthday gift from Chris and I love them! They are yellow and cheerful and a great reminder that spring will soon be here.... but Daffodils are not my favorite flower. They were however, my moms favorite flower and the fact that Chris remembered that and picked these flowers for me specifically for that reason really brought a smile to my face. I can't explain why, but it helps to know that people other than me can look at simple things and be reminded of her!

1 comments:

Davene February 16, 2009 at 8:03 AM  

I didn't know that about your mom and daffodils. I'll think of her when ours finally start blooming!

What a thoughtful husband you have!

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP