Monday, June 8, 2009

Anastasia Grace Myers

Has arrived! 6lb 10 oz., 19 inches, and born at 6:10pm. Mommy and Baby are safe! Praise be to God! Thank you for all of your prayers. Covenant Presbyterian Church was praying. Faith Bible Church in Harrisonburg was praying. Faith Bible Church in Vineland, NJ was praying. Fairfield Presbyterian Church was praying. A Lutheran Church in Northern NJ was praying. I felt the power of prayer and I glory in God for his grace toward my family and I.

P.S.--Her name is Greek and it means "Resurrection." She will always remind me of God's grace that caused my spirit to be resurrected anew within me by the power of the God's Spirit alone and I await the bodily resurrection that will come when my LORD Jesus returns. Maranatha...Come, Lord Jesus.

Here are some pictures....as promised: (I will post better ones tomorrow), but this is the best I got so far.




6 comments:

caitlin June 9, 2009 at 12:49 AM  

congratulations! she's beautiful. i've been checking this blog almost daily for some time. i love all the pics you guys post!

love you and hope to see you guys this summer!

Davene June 9, 2009 at 8:18 AM  

That's so wonderful!!!!! I'm so excited for all of you!

It's funny that her birth weight and birth time are the same...makes it easy to remember. :)

Her name is beautiful! Jeff knew right away what it meant. :) A very good choice! And of course, her middle name is the best...not that my own middle name biases me in any way. ;)

Hopefully we'll see you soon!

Chris June 9, 2009 at 8:26 AM  

Thank you Caitlin! I can't wait to see you again. You are always welcome down south if you want to come visit :)

Thank you Davene! That is so cool...I didn't know that your middle name was grace!

Unknown June 9, 2009 at 9:03 AM  

Congratulations!! She is beautiful.
I will tell Ms. Robin that she has arrived. We pray for a speedy recovery for mom. We love and miss you.

Tamiam June 9, 2009 at 9:45 AM  

She is precious....babies are such a special gift from God. I didn't even know Misty was pregnant...only seen you in passing in church since we became members....Grace and Blessings to you both!
Your friend
Tam

Misty June 11, 2009 at 6:50 PM  

Thank you all! Davene, I didn't know that was your middle name! And i said it would have been even cooler if she had waited until yesterday to be born so that her weight, date of birth, and time would be the same..lol

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP