Monday, June 8, 2009

Pray for us please...

I had a midwife appointment this morning and it was discovered that baby is breech. During the ultrasound we also noticed that my fluid is low. Unfortunately since the fluid is low we can't attempt an external version and a C section is scheduled for 5:30 this evening.
I'm glad she is on her way although this is DEFINITELY not what I had planned. Thankfully God's plan is better than mine and he was not surprised by this. We would truly appreciate all of your prayers for a safe surgery and healthy baby!

4 comments:

Davene June 8, 2009 at 2:49 PM  

I am praying for you!!!

I know this wasn't Plan A, but I am so grateful that it was discovered this morning that she is breech...and so glad that in just a few hours, you'll be holding her in your arms!

With much love,
Davene

Unknown June 8, 2009 at 4:14 PM  

Chris & Misty,
You are in our thoughts and prayers.
Kathi @ FBC

Anonymous June 8, 2009 at 4:47 PM  

We are all sending our Love from NJ. We are praying for you and our little one right now! Lord take care of our girls.
Mom & Dad

Chris June 8, 2009 at 9:33 PM  

Thank you so much Davene, the Spirit really does move through prayer. Thank you Kathi...make sure to pass the word on to Ms. Robin and Curtis and Randy. Thank you Mom and Dad.

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP