Monday, September 21, 2009

Mommy Brain...

It's bad when you come out of Walmart after grocery shopping and have no idea where you parked. I mean, not even the slightest clue which entrance you parked at. Even worse when you are toting all for kids.
Then you think aloud, "hmm, I wonder where I parked the car" and your four (almost 5!) year old pipes up, "You parked in row seven, mommy."
"I did? But that is on the other side of the parking lot..."
And sure enough, after you walk all the way across the parking lot with all four kids in tow, you find the car right where your 4 year old said it would be. I sure wish I had asked her before I left the store!

3 comments:

Anonymous September 21, 2009 at 7:58 PM  

You are too funny! I thought it was just us "ole" folks that did things like that.... LOL!
Love,
Mom

Chris September 22, 2009 at 10:12 AM  

HAHAHAHA....that's my girl.

Jolanthe December 5, 2009 at 10:19 AM  

You know I am SO with you on this one!! :)

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP