Monday, November 16, 2009

Fun Family on a Beautiful Day

It was a beautiful weekend that felt nothing like November. I was totally enjoying it (and wouldn't mind if the weather was always like that!) Saturday was the perfect day for a photoshoot. It started out a little gray and rainy but cleared up and got bright and sunny just in time! That meant for lots of yummy backlighting and funky sun flare. I think it fits perfectly with this incredibly fun (and good looking) family! Enjoy your preview!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Davene November 22, 2009 at 11:03 PM  

Misty, I was sure I had already commented on this, but I guess I didn't. Good grief, I must be losing my mind!

These are GREAT! I'm so glad this family chose you to do these photos. :)

Alisha November 23, 2009 at 2:02 PM  

Wow, these are really good Misty. Thanks So much!

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP