Sunday, January 3, 2010

Houston is 4!

Houston turned 4 years old yesterday! Some things about Houston at age four...

- He has a great imagination! He absolutely loves playing in his little imaginary world with his action figures. Sometimes he'll disappear for so long in his room that I start to get worried but usually when i peak in he is happily playing with his "rescue friends".

-loves telling stories and jokes. I guess this goes with his imagination but he sure can weave a tale (and I love hearing it!)

- is much more math oriented than reading/language. So far my kids fit the boy/girl stereotypes

-gets along great with all of his sisters and adapts his play very easily depending on who he is playing with.

Happy Birthday, My Boy! I love you!!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous January 4, 2010 at 6:59 PM  

Houston is such a little clone of his Daddy! I also love listening to his pretend play. Love my little Chris... MomMom

Davene January 7, 2010 at 11:31 PM  

I agree! When I see him, I see Chris. :)

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP