Tuesday, March 9, 2010

What's this? Spring-like weather?

I'm LOVING it! I was so totally over the whole snow, cold, winter thing *giggle* At the first sign of nice weather we grabbed the kids and took a walk down to Jame's Madison University's "quad". It was a great chance to practice some lifestyle type photography...


Photobucket

Photobucket

Can you believe that Anastasia is nine months old already?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then I dialed in the settings on my camera and handed it over so I could actually be IN some photos.

First I gave it to the hubby..
Photobucket

Then our friend Kevin was gracious enough to grab a picture of our whole family
Photobucket

I hope this weather sticks around!

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP