Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Senior Fun!

I'm finding that I really enjoy shooting seniors. They are full of personality, I don't have to chase them, and they are cooperative (for the most part lol ). My latest senior, David, was no exception. He is a great young man who has direction and goals. I had fun photographing him at one of his favorite spots!

Photobucket

Photobucket

And we made a quick trip to the 70's while we were at it! LOL

Photobucket

I couldn't decide whether I really love this image or not so I'll throw it in for you to decide. All of the sunflare and colors definitely gave it a 70's film look.
(Don't worry, Mom, we got plenty of more traditional shots too!)
Hope you enjoy your preview!

4 comments:

Heather March 9, 2010 at 7:45 PM  

You are amazing, Misty! I love these, and can't wait to see the others! You are definitely capturing his personality in the pictures! :)

Misty March 9, 2010 at 7:47 PM  

I'm really glad you like them, Heather! He was so much fun!

caitlin March 10, 2010 at 2:20 PM  

definitely like this one. i would keep it!

Anonymous March 17, 2010 at 10:41 AM  

It is an awesome shot!

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP