Thursday, May 27, 2010

Ten months and Too Cute!!

I noticed a while back that my portfolio was lacking subjects of the boy variety. I knew I needed some Oh. So. Cute. little boys to photograph ASAP. I knew just where to look. My good friend, Davene, is the mom to four little boys and happily obliged to my request to borrow her youngest for the afternoon to get some pictures. He was a peach and let me do whatever I wanted without so much as a word of complaint. (Well I could tell by the look on his face that he wasn't exactly fond of the white furry rug I laid him on belly down but never cried about it!)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thank you so much for letting me borrow your sweet little boy!

1 comments:

Davene May 28, 2010 at 12:05 AM  

I'm speechless. Really. What can I say? These are amazing. Thank YOU so much for blessing us with your wonderful talent!!!

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP